1. To support and contribute to the general business undertakings of CAET, Inc.
2. To organize and liaise with at least one major project or program of CAET, Inc. and other Directors during the year of serving the Association.
3. To attend all Board of Directors meetings and Annual General Meetings of CAET, Inc.
4. To communicate frequently with the Vice President and other board members.
5. To carry out the majority of the communications pertaining to CAET, Inc., business & correspondence.
6. To seek the approval of the Board of Directors before undertaking official business of CAET, Inc.
7. To provide copies of all official correspondence to each member of the Board of Directors.
8. To be willing and available to chair the CAET, Inc. Annual General Meeting